11-12-13 March 2022
The Shire of Trivium would like to invite you to a fun-filled weekend with mask making, archery and dancing.
You can bring your own mask or make one on Saturday afternoon.
‘t Pelterke, Jeugdlaan 4; 3900 Pelt; BELGIUM (4,4 hours from Paris, 1 hour from Maastricht)
- 160 minutes from Luxemburg Airport
- 70 minutes from Brussels Airport Zaventem
- 120 minutes from Cologne Airport
Nearest trainstation: Overpelt, Belgium. Pick up service available
Look HERE for more site pictures.
Adult member with bed €45; Adult non-member with bed €48
Child 5-15 with bed €35
Child 0-5 with bed €30
Daytripper adult member €20
Daytripper adult non-member €22,50
Daytripper child €10
- Event steward: Lady Hiltrude von Trivium
- Kitchen staff: Baroness Magdelena Grace Vane & Lord Aymar du Boisvert
- Dance workshop: Baroness Catalina de Zaragoza
- Herald & Gatekeeper: Lady Katharina van Antwerpen
- Reservations & Royal Liaison: Lady Ava van Allecmere
Registration opens 1 September 2021